Gain the Skills You Need to Start Your Financial Services Career
If you've recently lost your job due to the COVID-19 pandemic or are simply looking to start a new career in a high-demand industry, we are here to help! Sign up for our Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam Prep course and gain the skills you need to take the SIE exam, an exam required for many entry-level financial services positions. You'll also learn important workforce skills like customer service to ensure you have all of the skills that hiring employers are looking for!
Program includes the certification exam and a guaranteed job interview upon successful completion!
Cost: Funding is available for low-income workers and for the unemployed through Arizona@Work
Duration: 6 weeks plus additional exam cram sessions
Modality: Two virtual, instructor-led classes per week
Dates: October 6 - November 14
Schedule: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Cram Sessions (optional): October 17, October 31, and November 14 from 9:00am - 1:00pm
What to Know About Our Virtual Classroom
- This class will still take place at a regular day/time via an online platform, which allows your instructor to deliver the same quality content.
- Your instructor will be live and available to answer your immediate questions and engage with you, just like in a real classroom.
What Careers Does this Training Prepare You For?
- Personal Banker
- Client Relationship Associate
- Financial Advisor in Training
- Financial Services Professional
- Relationship Specialist
- Participant Services Associate
These careers have high-growth potential and typically start between $35k and $45k per year.