Full Stack Web Development
Our Web Developer Boot Camp is now online!
After completing this online full stack web development program, you will receive a certificate of completion and become an industry-ready full stack software developer with career-ready skills and a professional portfolio featuring the projects you completed during the program.
Upon completion of this program, you will learn to:
- To create a backend web server, managing data in a MySQL database using Python and the Flask framework
- To create an interactive data visualization dashboard loading data from MongoDB and displaying using D3.js and DC.js
- To create a full-stack website using the Django framework on the backend, and integrate it with frontend code using Angular
- To manage their source code using Git and GitHub
- To deploy their projects to the web using GitHub Pages and Heroku
- Certificate of completion that can be shown to prospective employers
- Online, self-paced format for maximum flexibility
- There are no prerequisites for this program.
- You will need the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. All program materials will be available online.
- 600 course hours (to be completed within an 18-month period)
To view other web development programs, click here.