Become A Force In Workforce Development.
Maricopa Corporate College believes the best instructors are industry leaders that have expertise in a particular subject, and are engaging and entertaining presenters. We’re looking for pioneers and change agents who are still working in their fields of expertise to serve as corporate consultants and trainers.
As one of our consultants, you’ll take on the ownership and delivery of educating company clusters, filling their knowledge gaps. It’s a great opportunity to help grow a workforce in an industry you’re passionate about—while being part of a large and internationally respected higher education organization. Best of all, we offer competitive compensation.Minimum Qualifications
- 3+ years facilitation and training experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Demonstrates continuous improvement (i.e. additional training or certifications, references, past learner evaluations, client recommendations)
- 5+ years Facilitation and Training Experience
- Experience facilitating in diverse industries and with diverse populations
- Experience facilitating employees from front line to executives
- Bachelor's Degree with specialization in a related area or related certifications
- Participation in the training community through conferences, blogs, etc